LifeSurprises sites are defined as any Web sites under LifeSurprises's control, whether it be partial or otherwise and also include LifeSurprises's services. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use any LifeSurprises sites. Please read this page carefully and if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website. LifeSurprises reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should visit this page periodically to review these as they are binding on you. Should a user violate these Terms, they may have their access and use of any LifeSurprises Sites suspended or terminated, at LifeSurprises's discretion. You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use any LifeSurprises Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any LifeSurprises Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
Section 1. Use of Material
Contents of this Web site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and images, are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. You may not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use the content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of this content on any other Web site is strictly prohibited. The HTML that LifeSurprises uses to generate its pages is also protected by the copyright.
Section 2. Acceptable Site Use
Any LifeSurprises site may only be used for lawful purposes by individuals who are seeking employment and employers who are seeking employees. LifeSurprises requires that all users agree not to use the Web site for any of the following:
- For the posting of any false inaccurate or incomplete resume information or information which is not your own accurate resume (individual posting a resume must be a living individual seeking employment on his or her own behalf)
- Posting of any information not relating to individuals who are seeking employment and employers who are seeking employees
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity In addition to this, there are Web Site Security Rules that must be followed. These include but are not limited to:
- Any user is prohibited from accessing any data not intended for them or logging into a server or account that is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web site, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"S
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services Any violations of network or system security may result in criminal or civil liability. LifeSurprises will investigate any of these occurrences very seriously and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users involved in such violations. LifeSurprises is not responsible if for any repairs caused by misuse of the web site or any viruses incurred during the use of the web site and ones caused by user error.
General Rules. Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material: in violation of any applicable law or regulation; in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others; or that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Section 3. The Company's Liability
Any of our content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. LifeSurprises makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website or any of the content on it. Use of the LifeSurprises Web site and the content on it is at your own risk and changes are periodically made to this Web site and may be made at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profile, resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Web Site.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR- FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN `AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Section 4. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
LifeSurprises, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on this web site shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not LifeSurprises is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Section 5. Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability for LifeSurprises to you for all claims arising from the use of the Content is limited to $100.
Section 6. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless LifeSurprises, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
Section 7. General
This Web Site is based in Boca Raton, Florida. LifeSurprises makes no claims that the content on any of the LifeSurprises web sites are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts in Boca Raton, Florida. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular "Legal Notice," or Software License or material on particular Web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and LifeSurprises with respect to the use of Web Site. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of LifeSurprises.